This website contains current product information and may differ from the information on the product packaging you may have. If you have any questions, please contact the Consumer Care Center (CCC) at 1-800-755-4008.
Where to Buy
PEPCID COMPLETE® provides dual action heartburn relief on-the-go. It combines an antacid that starts neutralizing acid in seconds with an H2 blocker that helps control acid all day or all night.*
These individually-wrapped chewable tablets are ideal for travel and can be taken on-the-go in your car, purse, backpack, on a plane, or anywhere you need fast heartburn relief that lasts.
Available in Berry flavor in both 4- and 8-count size variations.
*Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Uses and Directions
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
taking a prescription drug. Antacids and acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton – it contains important information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
- do not use if pouch is torn or damaged
Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet) Purposes Famotidine 10 mg Acid reducer Calcium carbonate 800 mg Antacid Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg Antacid
Cellulose acetate, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrose excipient, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, modified starch, sucralose