PEPCID COMPLETE® CHEWABLE TABLET WITH FAMOTIDINE & ANTACIDS
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned; HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Where to Buy
PEPCID COMPLETE® comes in 3 flavors: Tropical Fruit, Berry and Cool Mint.
From the #1 doctor recommended acid reducer among H2 blockers, PEPCID COMPLETE® is a chewable tablet that provides dual action heartburn relief that works fast and lasts. It combines an antacid that starts neutralizing acid in seconds with an H2 blocker, famotidine, that helps control acid all day or all night.*
*Based on 9-hour acid control studies during the day and 12-hour acid control studies during the night. Acid control does not imply symptom relief.
Uses and Directions
Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- do not swallow tablet whole: chew completely
- to relieve symptoms, chew 1 tablet before swallowing
- do not use more than 2 chewable tablets in 24 hours
Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- kidney disease
taking a prescription drug. Antacids and acid reducers may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- each tablet contains: calcium 320 mg; magnesium 70 mg
- read the directions and warnings before use
- keep the carton – it contains important information
- read the bottle – it contains important information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from moisture
Active ingredients (in each chewable tablet) Purposes Famotidine 10 mg Acid reducer Calcium carbonate 800 mg Antacid Magnesium hydroxide 165 mg Antacid
Cellulose acetate, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C red no. 7 calcium lake, dextrose excipient, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, modified starch, sucralose
Tropical Fruit Flavor
Cellulose acetate, corn starch, corn syrup solids, crospovidone, dextrose excipient, FD&C yellow no. 5 aluminum lake (tartrazine), FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, sucralose, triacetin
Cool Mint Flavor
Cellulose acetate, corn starch, crospovidone, D&C yellow no. 10 aluminum lake, dextrose excipient, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, flavors, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, mineral oil, sucralose
For comments, questions, feedback about our products or to report an adverse event or side effect from our products, please visit our Contact Us page.